White Sage Bundle
BACK IN STOCK
Cleanse, purify and neutralise the space of negative vibrations!
Salvia Apiana (white sage) is an evergreen perennial shrub that is native to the southwestern United States and northwestern Mexico, found mainly in the coastal sage scrub habitat on the western edges of the Mojave and Sonoran deserts.
The leaves are burnt by many native American tribes, with the smoke used in different purification rituals.
Some ideal times to sage smudge your aura and/or space would be:
- When you move into a new living space
- When you begin a new job or start your own business
- Before and after a guest enters your home
- Before and after a yoga or healing session
- Before meditation
- After an argument or any illness
- Upon returning home from crowded situations
Burning instructions Light the bundle by holding a flame to it until it begins to smoke. Once you have a nice smoke going, use you hand to direct the smoke over your body from your feet up to your head, then back down again. Once you have smudged your body, begin to move through your space. Wave the smoke into all corners, across doorways and into shadow spaces. Once the space is cleared, allow the sage bundle to either burn out or gently press it out in your heat-proof shell or container.